• ENQUIRIES: Call or text Norm 0274411237 to arrange a viewing
• TO DOWNLOAD PROPERTY DOCUMENTS: bit.ly/12CentennialDocuments
• TO VIEW THE 360 VIRTUAL TOUR ON MOBILE DEVICE: bit.ly/360virtual12Centennial
Built by the current owners 35 years ago , this hidden treasure is sure to please. Tucked away in a quiet position backing onto Centennial Park, family homes in this location are seldom available.
Wonderful light and bright living spaces run the length of the home and designed to capture all the sun on offer. The kitchen is positioned to look over the property and offers brilliant indoor/outdoor flow. Double garaging with internal access and there is also room for the boat or camper with plenty of off-street parking available. There is also an exceptionally large additional separate garage with an adjoined self-contained flat. If you are looking for space inside and out, you need to see this.
• Three double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Sunny and easy to use kitchen with great outlook
• Super large approx. 1191 sqm section
• Separate large garaging with self-contained flat
• Concrete in-ground swimming pool
• Year built 1985
• RV $780,000 (2018)
• Freehold 1191 sqm
• Floor area 210 sqm
• NCC Rates approx $3,396.92
**REGISTER FOR NEW LISTING ALERTS: bit.ly/kcandcobuyeralerts
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Local Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Kat Campbell & Co. Real Estate Limited Licensed Agent REAA 2008