• VIEWINGS: Call or text to arrange your viewing time - Helen 027 561 5973
• OPEN HOME: Sunday 27th September 1.00 -1.30pm
• TO DOWNLOAD PROPERTY DOCUMENTS: bit.ly/2-17SuterStreetDocuments
This neat, 1980's gem definitely fills the affordability gap and presents the perfect opportunity as a great first home or very smart investment. With a little love and polish there is the capacity to further enhance and add value, otherwise just move right in and enjoy!
• Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Generous open plan living
• Heat pump and ceiling fan
• Outdoor courtyard
• 2 x Garden sheds
• Off-street parking for two vehicles
• Excellent Stoke location close to Isel Park
• Year Built: 1983 approx.
• RV $385,000 (2018)
• Cross Lease Title 1/3 interest in 1029 sqm
• Floor area 78 sqm
• NCC Rates approx $2357.46
• Desktop Rental Appraisal $390 - $415 p/w
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Local Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Kat Campbell & Co. Real Estate Limited Licensed Agent REAA 2008