On the market for the first time, this elevated, low maintenance home enjoys fabulous views stretching over beautiful Tasman Bay and across to the Western Ranges. Spacious open plan living spills seamlessly out to expansive decking sheltered by established trees and easy-care gardens. Whether you are starting up, slowing down or searching for a great investment, this is essential viewing!
• Large open plan living with gorgeous views
• Corner kitchen with 1 ½ wall oven & ceramic hob
• Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Sunny conservatory and timber decking
• A heat pump provides winter warmth and summer cooling
• An elevated, established, easy care section
• Double basement garaging and off-street parking
• Sought after Upper Richmond location
*TO DOWNLOAD PROPERTY DOCUMENTS COPY AND PASTE LINK BELOW INTO BROWSER:
• Year Built: Approx.1991
• RV $555,000 (2017)
• Freehold Title 509 sqm
• Floor area 180 sqm
• TDC Rates approx $3366.99
• Desktop Rental Appraisal $400 - $425 p/w
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Local Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Kat Campbell & Co. Real Estate Limited Licensed Agent REAA 2008
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Living Rooms: 1
- Garage: 2
- Land Area: 509 Square metres
- Floor Area: 180 Square metres
- Fixed Floor Coverings
- Wall Oven
- Ceramic Hob
- Heated Towel Rail
- Heat Pump
- HRV System
- Garage Remote
- Smoke Alarms.
Please submit your details to gain access to the documents of this property.